Celso Azzi, Senior Counsel of Chiarottino and Nicoletti, has extensive experience in Corporate Law with knowledge and experience in the public registry. He worked as Member of the Commercial Board of the State of São Paulo for more than 25 years, representing OAB and Fiesp. He practices in corporate spin-off, incorporation and transformation of companies. Consultant for Italian and Italian-Brazilian companies.
Coordinator of the Corporate Committee of CESA – Center for the Study of Law Firms for over 10 years. Vice President of the Legal Committee of the Italian-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. President of the Norberto Bobbio Institute for Culture, Democracy and Human Rights – a non-profit organization dedicated to the dissemination and studies of the philosopher Norberto Bobbio.
tel: + 55 11 2163-8989
fax: + 55 11 2163-8990
- Corporate Law
- Graduation from the School of Law of the Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Member of the Board of Trade of The State of São Paulo
- Coordinator of the Corporate Commitee of CESA – Center of Law Firms Studies
- Vice-president of the Legal Committee of the Italian- Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- President of the Norberto Bobbio Institute, Culture, Democracy e Human Rights
Titles and Memberships
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter (OAB/SP))