Leandro Augusto Ramozzi Chiarottino
Founding partner of Chiarottino e Nicoletti Advogados.
Attaining a solid experience in major M&A operations, capital markets and foreign investments. Throughout his career, Leandro has worked in more than 50 negotiations, in many sectors such as: food and beverages, textile, agribusiness and the sugar and ethanol industry.
In 2018, Leandro Augusto Ramozzi Chiarottino was recognized by the Anuário Análise Advocacia 500, published by Editora Análise, as one of the most admired lawyers in the agrarian specialty. Also mentioned in the 2017 and 2016 editions, in the economic sector of concessions and in the area of sugar and alcohol, respectively.
Phone: + 55 11 2163-8989
Fax: + 55 11 2163-8990
Managing partner Leandro Augusto Ramozzi Chiarottino worked for 12 years at the distinguished law firm Pinheiro Neto Advogados before founding his own firm. Leandro has solid experience in major M&A, securities’ and foreign investment transactions. During his career, Leandro advised clients in over 50 major negotiations with Brazilian and foreign companies (both closed and publicly traded), including US, British and Italian enterprises, in a number of industries, such as food & beverage, textile, agribusiness and the sugar/alcohol sector, fuels, paper & pulp, power, financial services, and others.
- Corporate Law (with emphasis on M&A)
- Agribusiness and Ethanol
- Foreign Investments
- Estate Planning and Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Debt Restructuring
- Arbitration Disputes
- Bachelor of Law, having started his studies at the Università degli Studi di Torino,
Italy, and completed them at the School of Law of the Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC/SP 1999)
- Graduation at Scuola di Fanteria and Cavalleria di Cesano, Rome, Italy (1994)
- Pinheiro Neto Advogados, Senior Attorney (1996 — 2007)
Titles and Memberships
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter (OAB/SP)
- Member of the TMA Brazil – Turnaround Management Association
- Member of the “Associazione Sostenitori Museo Egizio Torino”
- Member of the “Sociedade Civil Colégio Dante Alighieri”
- Knight of the “Ordine dei Santi Maurizio e Lazzaro”
- Member of the OAB Corporate Governance Committee