Priscila Benelli Walker
Priscila B. Walker has a professional career in business law and compliance. He participated in corporate and corporate restructuring and corporate restructuring, as well as structuring and implementing corporate governance programs.
tel: + 55 11 2163-8989
fax: + 55 11 2163-8990
- Business Law Compliance
- Masters Degree in Business Law at the Paulista State UniversitySpecialization in Economic Diplomacy at Unicamp/ Amcham/ UNCTAD (2004)
- LLM in Private International Law at University College London (UCL 2002)
- Graduation at the School of Law of the University of São Paulo (USP/SP 1999)
- Loese e Portela Advogados (Legal PwC), Lawyer and Corporate Manager (2006 — 2013)
- Araújo e Policastro Advogados, Lawyer (2003 — 2005)
- Conferência das Nações Unidas sobre Comércio e Desenvolvimento (UNCTAD/ Genebral), Intern (2002 — 2003)
- Editoria Abril, Corporate LawyerVieira, Rezende, Barbosa e Guerreio Advogados, Intern and Lawyer (1997 — 2000)
- The construction of law to development and its aplication through the public policy of sustainability –Revista Brasileira de Políticas Públicas http://www.publicacoesacademicas.uniceub.br/index.php/RBPP – 1º Volume. 2012.
- Corporate Governance in Brazilian Family Companies – CADERNO DE PESQUISA do Departamento de Direito Privado da Faculdade de Direito – UNESP – campus Franca – August 2010.
- Public Procurement Protocol for Mercosul: Implications for Brazil – Relations between Trade and Sustainable Development – May/ July 2005, Vol. 1, N º 2.
- Government Procurement (set of authors) – in “Brazil and the Major Issues of International Trade”. Coordinators: Vera Thorstensen e Marcos S. Jank. São Paulo: Lex Publishing Company; Aduaneiras, 2005.
- Armanda Antidumping. Judicial Consultant – december of 2004.
- Article written by Priscila Benelli Walker and Mauro Grinberg.Brazil´s first dawn raid. Global Competition Review – Vol. 6, Issue 8, September 2003.
- Article written by Prisicila Benelli Walker and Mauro Grinberg. Market Definition. Article presented in International Conference Competition Network (ICN) – Merida/ Mexico in June/2003.
- Article written by Mauro Grinberg, Mark Leddy, Stéphanie Hallouët e Priscila Benelli Walker.
Titles and Memberships
- Brazilian Bar Association – São Paulo Chapter (OAB/SP)